Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OUT OF WORK

The movie industry is funny....last week i had to work thanksgiving because we were SO busy. I even worked 14 hours on Sunday. So today, i come into work and i am "laid off" (lay off isn't permanent, just until work picks up) the first time in 2 years. The word is it will only be for about 3 days to a week, so I am going to take advantage of this forced time off and go through the house...i mean gut it, and i will spend much needed time with my wife and kids. I am a little stressed because I do not know when i will be called back, it could be up to as much as a couple months, i doubt it but there is always a possibility. I am still going to have a great christmas for my kids, even though we won't be taking them to disneyland now. I will update as soon as I hear anymore news or get called back. I am staying positive, and will keep my head up..even though i'm scared to death on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.