Thursday, December 3, 2009

BACK TO WORK

OK! so today is gonna be first day back since TUESDAY!...hahahhaha....like i said in my last post, the movie industry is weird.....hopefully this was just a one day forced vacation "because i work so hard" ;) and i can coast through the rest of the year. I know we are still working on Avatar and the next BIG release is gonna be in February 2010 Shutter Island....other than that I think its gonna be a slow end of year. But, as long as i'm working, it could be dead as can be if they are still giving me a paycheck, i will forgive them...lol. Its Thursday and I just received my paycheck for last week $1,903.22....i am soooo glad i worked thanksgiving and i put in 14 hours on Sunday which will be on my next paycheck so if everything works out like it should...than i should be able to give the family a great christmas!, i'm not rushing off to buy gifts just yet I want to see how work is first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.